Experience Sailing Adventure
Go sailing with an experienced skipper!
No experience necessary.
Sailing on a keelboat in the middle of Calgary is a unique outdoor experience.
Up to four people can join one of our experienced skippers for a couple hours. Larger groups can go out on multiple boats.Birthday gift, bucket list item... no matter the reason, it's always a great time to go sailing.
Bring your sense of adventure, you will have the opportunity to trim sails and steer the boat (if you want to) or simply sit back and enjoy your time on the water with our skipper.
Experience Sailing Adventures (May - October) and at a time that fits your schedule.
I'm ready for a Sailing Adventure
- Have your sailboat at the dock ready to go and a life jacket for each participant.
- Provide a safe and fun sailing experience.
Please bring with you:
- non-marking running shoes or deck shoes
- Jacket / sweater / weather appropriate clothes (it's always a bit cooler on the water with the wind / or if it is cloudy)
- If you think you might want to trim sails, we recommend gardening gloves or biking gloves, it's kinder on your hands
- Water bottle(s)
- The chance of you going swimming is almost non-existent, but you may get a bit of water splashed on you depending on the wind strength and any waves on the water. Be sure you're not wearing something that might be damaged by water.